COVID-19 Vaccine Storage Monitoring with the National Requirements in Governmental Health Care Facilities of Indonesia
- Refrigeration units: According to regulations by Pfizer, the COVID-19 vaccine can be stored for 5 days only at refrigeration units that are commonly available in hospitals at refrigerated 2-8 °C conditions.
- Specialized freezers: The vaccine remains efficacy for 6 months in a special ultra-low temperature freezer.
- The normal temperature sensor works in the common environmental monitoring support the range of -30°C ~ 70 °C only, which is not qualified to be used in the specialized freezers
- Continuously monitoring sensor automatically logs and reports temperature data
- Keep the COVID-19 vaccine pharmaceutical storage safe and effective in a precision temperature control environment: data accuracy within ±0.5°C
- Alert notifications are sent to staff until they take countermeasures when an emergency happens.