This RS485 Modbus IOT Sensor is a PAR Photosynthetically Active Radiation Sensor for farms and greehouses.
• Small size, easy to install, good sealing of the housing
• High measurement accuracy and good stability
• Spectral sensitivity characteristics close to visual sensitivity (peak wavelength typical: 560 nm)
• The precision filter achieves stable measurement by 50Hz/60Hz in addition to the light noise function, which is little affected by infrared rays.
• The photosensitive area is concentrated in the range of 400~700nm, suitable for illuminance measurement of natural light of plants.
• Agricultural meteorology, crop growth, ecology research
• Tourism environmental protection, greenhouse control
• Research institutes, solar energy research, etc.